[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Become a YouTube Partner and Get More Moolah
In “5 Reasons Why YouTube Marketing is the Bomb,” we casually mentioned the fact that you can earn from YouTube not just from directing your watchers to your website and offering your products or services. Today, we will elaborate on that very topic. We will be talking about the reasons why YouTube publishers’ primary goal is to become a YouTube partner, the perks you can get from it, and how you can become one.
BENEFITS OF BEING A YOUTUBE PARTNER
There are numerous reasons why you should aim to become a YouTube partner aside from gaining a new revenue stream. If you are in doubt whether or not applying for partnership will be beneficial for you and your company, then this list of benefits will surely open your mind:
- Proprietary Rights—you will always be the creator of your videos. However, once uploaded to YouTube, its staff will have the right to distribute your content within the site as they see fit. Contrary, when you become a YouTube partner, you and only you will have control over your videos.
- Maximized Exposure—when you become a YouTube partner, you can virtually guarantee a boost to both your channel and video views. This is thanks to the fact that YouTube features partner channels on top of search results, giving them advantage over their competitors.
- Page Customization—a regular YouTube channel is generally plain and boring, but a YouTube partner’s channel is not. When you become a YouTube partner, you will be given the ability to customize your page and include links to your website and social media accounts directly on your channel banner.
- Additional Features—once you gain partnership, you will also find that you can change your channel logo on your video page and that all related videos are from you. Aside from these, you will be among the first ones to know of new features released by YouTube, given that you are signed up for its newsletter.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER
Before getting a YouTube partnership, you must first make sure that you and your channel complies with the following YouTube Partner program requirements:
- The program is launched in your country. Currently, YouTube offers the program in 33 countries. For the full list, please check the YouTube partner application page.
- You have at least one video enabled for advertising.
- You must have an AdSense account; it is where all your earnings will be processed and sent.
- You upload only quality, original content. “Originality” covers not only the video but also the audio aspect such as the background music used.
- Your video content conforms to YouTube’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
Once you are 100% sure that you pass the above requirements, you can easily sign up to become a YouTube partner! Here are the steps to take:
- Sign in on your YouTube account.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Under “Channel settings,” click on “Monetization.” Doing so will lead you to the “Partner with YouTube” page.
- Fill in the form, and click on “Review submission.”
- Once you are satisfied with what’s written on your application, click “Submit.”
- YouTube will review your application and send a notification if you are accepted as a partner.
A YouTube partnership is not just about the money, especially since the amount you get will never be as big as what you can make from closing a regular sale. However, with the YouTube partner promotion and branding tools, you can attract more attention and, consequently, boost your views and sales to unbelievable numbers.
THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO BECOME A YOUTUBE PARTNER
If you want to get the best out of your YouTube partnership, then watching the video series below will be most helpful.